- Raffles Place, Singapore
Publicis Communications is a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore, formed by Publicis Worldwide, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Prodigious and MSL. At Publicis Singapore, we believe that magic happens when brands lead change with creativity and bravery.
We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always.
While we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
We’re a community of experts that hail from every discipline.
We’re activists who embrace challenges with agility and dynamism.
We’re idealists who thrive on inspiration.
We’re romantics who believe that an idea can change the world, but also that the idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We’re all that, but we don’t stop at that.
Because we’re committed to becoming better versions of ourselves, every. single. day.
- Ensure that all contracts (current and future) are legally and financially sound; this involves the ability to defend the interests of the agency when dealing with procurement, suppliers, clients and prospects. This requires the ability to make concessions or defend positions without damaging the commercial relationships.
- Lead the monthly financial closing process and management reporting for internal control and statutory filing requirements when necessary.
- Prepare & submit consolidated information at PC level during the monthly reporting, forecasting & budgeting cycles coupled with analytical review for variances.
- Manage various internal reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Supports Client services and other services for all financial and operational issues
- Develop & implement process improvements.
- Special projects as needed and additional duties as assigned
- Qualified accountant – strong accounting and control background.
- At least 3-5 years commercial experience. Any prior experience in the Media or service industry would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen with commercial focus & knowledge
- Systems knowledge: Excel (day to day), BCC (financial system), Hyperion (IPG reporting)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously