Manager, Data Science
- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit us at https://india.epsilon.com/
PeopleCloud Customer is a world-class cloud-based Customer Data Platform (CDP) fully enabled with a complete Marketing Automated Operating System (MAOS). The PeopleCloud Customer platform provides out-of-the-box SaaS and PaaS products that are fully integrated, including Customer Identity services, Deterministic and Probabilistic Customer Record stitching services and Marketing Machine Learning algorithms and models trained to deliver personalized activation at scale.
The PeopleCloud Customer team is looking for a talented team player in a Senior Data Scientist. You are an expert, mentor and advocate. You have strong machine learning and deep learning background and are passionate about transforming data into ml models. You welcome the challenge of data science and are proficient in Python, Spark MLLib, Tensorflow, Keras, ML algortihms and Deep Neural Networks, Big Data. You must be self-driven, take initiative and want to work in a dynamic, busy and innovative group.
You will work with a distributed team (onshore and offshore) and work closely with a broadly talented team of delivery management, business analysts, visual designers, analytics, developers, and QA. You will work directly with clients to own data science solutions as a member of the COSMOS Cognitive Marketing Intelligence Cloud Platform team, and will operate as part of the product team to extend the Platform functionality when not supporting client projects.
- Provide guidance to the team of Data Scientist and manage Machine learning and Deep Learning based projects. Work with the team who analyze complex data structure, manipulate, cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
- Design and guide machine learning models using Spark ML, Python, HDFS, Spring.
- Design and implement Deep neural network models using Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras and Python
- Develop machine learning pipelines with big data design principles in MS Azure cloud using Azure Data Factory
- Own end to end implementations of multiple Marketing machine learning models such as Churn, CLV, Propensity, Affinity models.
- Experience with large scale distributed databases and computing systems like Hadoop, HDInsight or DataBricks
- Strong passion for understanding key business problems, bringing together a team to understand data/ instrumentation needs and/or mine through data to unearth deep insights into customer experiences
- Proven capability to deliver end-to-end analyses by asking the right questions, extracting data, and building predictive models to ensure actionable results.
- Expertise in predictive analytics/statistical modeling/data mining/machine learning algorithms and techniques (classification, clustering, regression, multivariate testing)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas.
- MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- 10-12 years of total IT experience with 5+ years of managing and leading data science teams with demonstrable experience
- Deep experience in machine learning with Spark and Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive Services.
- Azure Cloud experience required. Azure Data Factory experience preferred.
- Strong experience in DNN models using Tensorflow v1.8 above, Keras, Pytorch
- Experience with sequence modeling using RNNs/LSTMs is must
- Strong experience in at least one database technology (i.e. Hive, PrestoDb etc.)
- Experience with one or more web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong experience in at least one programming language (i.e. Python, R, C, C++ is plus)
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL)
- Understanding and experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Azure and Amazon Web Services. Azure preferred.
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong passion for understanding key business problems, bringing together the team to understand data/ instrumentation needs and/or mine through data to unearth deep insights into customer experiences
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas, insights and complicated analysis effectively at all organizational levels, include engineering leadership