Program Support Specialist 1
- 9525 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Product Support, Onboarding Admin team consists of on-site individuals that are categorized into set up & validation, quality control, and audit functions. These individuals are responsible for the onboarding, activation, maintenance, and monitoring of all dealerships enrolled which are pending onboarding or active on any automotive program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Review, validate, correct, and provide feedback on program set up information, to ensure the information is accurate and conforms to the signed dealer executed agreement.
· Data entry into multiple applications to support client onboarding and ongoing change management activities.
· Follow SOX approved Quality Control & Activation procedures to onboard clients in the programs they are enrolling into and make changes to existing client
· Create tasks for internal teams to initiate the onboarding process.
· Provide assistance to client inquiries on Epsilon’s automotive programs as it relates to onboarding and dealer set up.
· Triage and resolve onboarding and dealer set-up requests, assigning / escalating to the proper department dependent on our documented escalation process.
· Manage inquiries from the time they are received until the inquiry has been resolved
· Utilize CRM Solution Database and department resources for product knowledge and to document client transactions
· Assist in special projects-report generation, testing, research etc. as needed.
· Ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision.
· Provide periodic status updates to management
· Generate database reports using prebuilt SQL queries
The above outlines the principal work and responsibilities in the job and does not specify each and every task that might be performed.
· Prior data entry or quality control experience 1 - 2 years;
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Must have high attention to detail;
· Must be able to follow documented procedures to ensure company compliance;
· Excellent verbal & written communication and time management skills.
· Ability to work with tight deadlines
· Willingness to work extended hours, if needed
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.