Senior Solutions Integration Engineer
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Sr. Solutions Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst and solutions architect. Our Solutions Integration Engineers use their technical capabilities and knowledge of our flagship product, Prospect, to achieve our clients’ digital marketing and analytical objectives.
Prospect is a new, first-of-its-kind Customer and Prospect Relationship Management (CPRM) platform, and this role will include opportunities to help shape what it ultimately looks like.
This role is responsible for technical sales support and consulting, providing Prospect solutions to achieve our client’s objectives, integrating new clients to Prospect, and managing the technical relationship with clients.
Epsilon-Conversant is an established company, but our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Lead solution engineering pre-sales efforts for Prospect, our advanced marketing and analytical platform
- Become a technical and business expert on Prospect, advocating, demonstrating and solutioning applications with prospective and existing clients
- Identify and coordinate specific technical integrations and ongoing support requirements for clients
- Translate client problems into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within Prospect
- Provide technical and strategic support to sales, including the following:
- Product demos
- Use case development
- Client data ingestion and tagging requirements
- Ensure ongoing client success and be a client advocate with a focus on driving new revenue streams
- Maintain an understanding of competitors and communicate our competitive advantages to sales team and prospects
- Track clients’ capability requests and provide a summary to the Operations and Product teams
- Regularly meet with Product to stay up to date on new product features and contribute ideas to the roadmap based on client needs
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, technical or analytic field preferred
- 7+ years in client-facing role in solutions engineering, technical sales or client delivery
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital advertising, database or advanced analytics solutions
- Platform experience with digital advertising or data analytics
- Knowledge of ad tech, advanced analytics, or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions and analytics tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite
- Strong relationship building across organization
- Strong business aptitude
- Business and technical understanding of data or analytics solutions including ability to read and write SQL
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Management experience is a plus
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.