Lead Citrix Engineer
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is looking for an experienced technical lead with proven hands-on technical background and outstanding communication skills in a service focused organization. The position will be key in providing technical direction in one of the cross-functional teams, responsible for building new platforms, expanding and/or rebuilding existing platforms and taking tier 3 and 4 escalations from the operations groups. The delivery teams work closely with supporting groups including but not limited to networking, storage, security, developers, DBA's and project managers to define and implement systems, networks, security and client access. The primary role will be in Citrix hosted platforms and will cover many other aspects from a support model.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration of client solutions from definition phase through implementation
- Assist with team member training and will be encouraged to continually look for better ways to do their job to provide a high level of service delivery and systems administration
- Provide technical leadership to Citrix and cloud based published application resources across the company
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and trends, as well as new developments for the technologies deployed
- Participate in strategic planning and policy development
- Keep project managers well informed of status related to deployment efforts and serve as liaison between design and deployment staff, project managers and internal/external client teams
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Possesses knowledge of data privacy practices and regulations related to, but not limited to PII, PCI, SOX, HIPPA and HITRUST
- Must have proven Citrix NetScaler experience in deployment as well as proven support of implementations
- Must understand Citrix licensing models for hosted environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Citrix XenApp, including legacy version implementations and migrations to the latest version
- Strong technical understanding of Citrix NetScaler implementation and ongoing support
- Strong understanding of cloud solutions related to application presentation including, but not limited to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Etc...
- 7-10 years technical knowledge installing operating systems and third-party software installation, upgrades and maintenance in a Citrix environment
- 7-10 years technical knowledge installing and configuring hardware
- 3-5 years troubleshooting software problems with operating systems or third-party products
- 5-7 years troubleshooting software problems within Citrix published environments
- 5-7 years technical knowledge with security and system implementation industry standards for Windows, Unix, Citrix, Network, Storage and Security.
- 7-10 years technical knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures as it relates to Citrix and published applications
- Highly developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take and provide direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- On-call availability
- Travel requirement Infrequent
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.