Market Adoption Lead
- Stralauer Allee, Berlin, Germany
About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Daimler (Mercedes-Benz, smart). We are on a single-minded mission to help accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as local dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders, we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviors that convinced Daimler that we should be their transformation partner.
We are pioneering the agency model of the future, recognizing that our success will be as much about the digital transformation and growth of our client, as it will be about the development and fulfilment of our people.
This role is to manage the regional DMP operations hubbed in Prague; to provide activation support and coaching to 18 local markets; to provide the regional client with reporting on market adoption of onsite targeting use-cases. Furthermore, to gather and consolidate learnings and feedback on platform enhancements, use case development and drive take up and usage. Liaise with the agency network team and global media agency AMQ to gather, share and scale learnings across markets to optimize DMP performance.
- Provide advice and support to local markets in optimising campaigns
- Participate in campaign planning in conjunction with DMP Consultant in determining appropriate usecases
- Recommend audiences
- Liaise with DMP Consultant and campaign planning to align an agency point of view on DMP
- Share best practice
- Identify, recommend, develop any tools as appropriate (such as the local country standardised campaign report)
- Develop plan, and take actions to maximise market take up and utilisation of DMP
- Identify blockers and report to the regional team
- Identify any training requirements
- Attend meetings in local markets where required
- Participate in Regional digital optimisation projects and provide DMP and Onsite Targeting input as well as market requirements
- Drive and coordinate changes that come from Regional digital optimisation projects through to market users
- Set up and run weekly clinic for market DMP topics
- Communicate upcoming DMP developments/upgrades/roll-outs to market via clinic and via email updates to ensure all markets are aware of how to implement them
- Drive optimization of DMP and use-case performance in collaboration with DMP Consultant, Data team, Website management team and wider organization
- Provide regional client with an overview of market maturity
- Build and maintain overview of capabilities
- Monitor campaign activation alongside Network Operations Team
- Provide country deepdives upon request
- Support central DMP teams demand management with an overview of local market priorities
- Report on actions taken
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing (agency side with additional client or consultancy experience a plus)
- DMP basic user knowledge, preferably Salesforce
- Onsite targeting software and principle knowledge, preferably Adobe Target
- Conceptual understanding of digital media planning/buying
- Understanding of overall connection between different marketing platforms: CMS, DMP, Onsite Targeting, DSP – experience with complex digital ecosystems
- Basic understanding of CMS, preferably AEM
- Ability to quickly gain trust of the client by demonstrating outstanding coordination capabilities as well as subject matter knowledge
- Ability to work with a multitude of stakeholders
- Ability to mitigate and triage requests from stakeholders
- Flexibility to prioritize across resource and tasks
The role is based in Berlin/London, Candidates from other near markets would be considered but it would be implicit that they would need to travel to Berlin regularly and often at short notice to perform their role.