Senior Account Executive
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Sr AE will be a successful, creative, organized account team member. The selected candidate will display high energy, resourcefulness and confidence when presenting solutions, ideas, and reports for an automotive clients CRM manager and Epsilon account team management.
Sr AE should have 3+ years of Direct Marketing experience with direct mail and/or email marketing. Experience handling multi-channel programs is a plus. Many programs may have social or digital display elements as well.
Sr AE should also have respectful and versatile interpersonal communication skills to build various client relationships and internal relationships. Our Sr AEs work with a variety of internal teams including but not limited to:
· Data processing
· Digital development
The Sr AE should be able to maintain and grow automotive client relationships with their client contacts. As well as, utilize their experience and communication skills to manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously. Sr AE will be the day-to-day contact for clients for programs that fall under their responsibility. They will need to work with internal teams to successfully execute these programs on-time, accurately and within client budget.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Kickoff client projects with clear creative briefs, strategy documents, data instructions, and timelines
· Lead development of new or updated creative and ensure that creative is on target
· Manage approvals of all creative with client teams
· Adjust all creative and strategy documents as necessary
· Ensure data pulls and counts match strategies
· Execute programs with production and digital development teams on time
· Review proofs and test emails
· Analyze results and KPIs and present reports
· Communicate with client and internal account team management with potential pitfalls, delays, and with proposed solutions
· Constantly ideating and improving upon programs, in a changing marketing environment
· Manage SOWs, billing, purchase orders, and budget reconciliation
· Secures approval of project estimates and oversees project budget
· Perform all of the above accurately in an organized and timely format
Most importantly, the Sr AE will work with account team management to continue to grow the confidence and good will we have with our automotive client.
Other Preferred Experience (not mentioned above):
• Software skills:
o Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
o Experience with Adobe Acrobat
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing Preferred
• Project management in a fast-pasted environment
• Multi-tasking with many programs running concurrently
• Experience with report building software
• Experience with data files and various data file layouts is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.