Coordinator, Media Planning (Unison)
- 134 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2H2, Canada
At every moment of everyday we’re sending off signals that tell the world all about us -who we are, what we do, how we think, how we feel, what we buy, where we go. As account coordinator you will be the primary lead on the operational success of the strategy & digital teams
The Strategy & Digital Coordinator’s key skillset includes analytical skills, math proficiency, great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables. They are a key member of any media team as they are heavily depended on to keep the internal workings of the group.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- The Strategy & Digital Coordinator should ideally be familiar with all media types and ideally DDS, Prisma, Excel and Media Tools. They will build a general knowledge of the products/services of their client roster as part of the role.
- The Coordinator works under the supervision of the Strategy Manager to:
- Own the financial oversight of all non-broadcast billing, and overall campaign budget vs spend billing amounts
- Research and report variances between planned and billed amounts using Media Tools, Prism and Planner input.
- Maintain client authorization log and net estimates
- Provide support through file maintenance, blocking chart and financial document upkeep (BCRs, MPAs etc.)
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding all Client financial and media information
- Ensure all documents are accurate & procedures adhere to Client’s requests and policies
- Responsible for inputting non-broadcast/OLV media buys and managing any discrepancy reconciliations including actualizing media spending
- Responsible for updating blocking charts, budgets, and budget summaries
- Manage contracts/ insertion orders and any resulting revisions with media vendor
- Ideally previous successful employment within a marketing and/or media team
- Driven, dedicated & accountable
- Strong numerical and computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and sound mathematic skill
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong "team" player with solid communication skills; both written and verbal
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Starcom (Unison)is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted