Senior Director, HRIS (HR Operations)
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Sr. Director of HR Systems plays a crucial role in ensuring the functional operation, data integrity as well as maintenance and training of our HR systems environment. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for ensuring Epsilon’s HR Systems remain aligned with our parent organization and operating at peak efficiency. In addition to developing and coaching a team of professionals, this role is responsible for driving HR system implementation and project management as well as providing input into our parent organization’s strategic roadmap. This position will ensure that all HR systems which include Career Settings, Smart Recruiter, Terry Berry and Corner Stone are operational and will possesses a strong working knowledge of the company’s complex systems infrastructure.
This position will work closely with IT, Corporate HRIS and other stakeholders to ensure our HR systems are maintained and aligned with our overall network strategy. In collaboration with the Sr. Manager HR Systems, this position will provide oversight and management to a team of professionals.
- Pro-actively analyze Epsilon’s HR System needs, identifying best in class approaches to systems maintenance, efficiency metrics, and proactively recommending changes to business processes, reports, and integrations
- Lead or direct on-going systems implementations regarding new or core systems as well as continual automation of existing systems
- Serve as primary liaison between Epsilon and Publicis regarding systems strategy, while ensuring Epsilons’ long-term needs are met, and our HR systems maintain data integrity
- Will be responsible for project management of systems related to Human Resources
- Maintain an active systems roadmap, and continually scan the environment for conflicts and competing priorities, be they resources, financial or time constraints
- Work closely with HR Systems Manager on troubleshooting/resolution of issues related to data conversion, data cleanup, and auditing of information
- Develop appropriate level of system and user documentation such as business process definition maps, user guides, and system administration documents
- Manage governance of new system requests, and ensure alignment with firmwide objectives
- Ensure data integrity and continued business operations of our systems environment
- May be called upon to lead integration testing, training or other deliverables
- Work on other projects and responsibilities as needed
- College degree highly preferred
- Full life-cycle implementation and functional knowledge of SAP HRIS
- Strong project/program management capability
- Strong understanding of network topology, databases and systems architecture
- Experience re-engineering and leading conversations regarding HR business processes
- Knowledge of business process flows in Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service
- An understanding of the dependencies and relationships between various HRIS modules such as Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Attendance, as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules
- Experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions
- Full life cycle experience with all aspects of application setup, testing, user training, and production support
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to coach, motivate, supervise team members and establish performance objectives
Required Skills and Education:
- Mastery of the functional domain of HR Systems
- Significant functional experience with cloud-based HR tools
- 15+ or more years’ relative hands-on experience with HRIS systems and practices with a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.