Senior Consultant – Digital Transformation
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon’s Digital Experience Team is seeking a Sr. Consultant- Digital Transformation that can develop practical and workable solutions to clients' technical and business problems. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Consults prospects and clients with regards to Digital Marketing, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Sr. Consultant, will work closely with internal teams as well as client and project teams, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
- Analyze and prioritize detailed business and technical requirements.
- Consult clients and prospect about Digital Marketing, Omni-Channel Solutions and Customer Experience.
- Intake, Qualification, Management and Delivery of RfI and RfP responses, including the introduction of an RfP database and supporting materials.
- Monitor progress and health of opportunity pipeline. Develop account plans how to grow and expand opportunities.
- Work closely with our partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
- Create and manage collateral in the context of Digital Marketing for the DX team.
- Work with Sales and Client Services Teams to prepare and support sales pursuits.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Project Managers to support consultative delivery needs.
- Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes.
- Create accurate work estimates for digital strategy deliverables.
- Be the liaison for the Strategy & Insights as well as the Media Solutions Team.
- Support Team Building, Team Organization and Hiring for DX.
- Support team or department administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Strong Experience and knowledge with Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems including Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, HP Interwoven, Crownpeak or other Digital Marketing tools such as Campaign Management, Personalization and Targeting, Analytics, Social Media Monitoring and Insights, Mobility Solutions, etc.
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Competent to work independently and with a team as needed
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability to think strategically and provide creative solutions
- Effectively communicate issues with the team, and provide solutions to issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in management consulting or marketing and advertising agency experience
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 50%
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.