- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The HRIS Administrator provides technical support for HR systems within HR Operations under the direction of the HRIS Manager. Maintains confidential employee information and data integrity in the HCM system. Provides customer service support and training to internal business customers.
- Provides technical support to analyze and troubleshoot issues for HRIS users; Partners with internal HRBPs, Payroll, Benefits, IT (technical and functional), and Groupe HRIS team members
- Ensures accurate entries of employee data and completion of approval workflows in HCM system (SAP SuccessFactors) within established Payroll deadlines; Updates relevant employee data in legacy HCM system (PeopleSoft), as needed
- Manages RBP (role based permission) security access settings for HRIS users
- Performs testing for system enhancements and integrations with various HR systems
- Processes contingent worker onboarding and offboarding entries within HR and IT systems
- Monitors and maintains the HR Operations email box by responding in a timely manner, assisting with requests, and researching for root causes
- Develops best practice processes and delivers training (including training job aids) to HRIS users
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources/HRIS, Payroll, and/or Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Acute attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information responsibly
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow-up in a timely manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as manage projects and deadlines independently with a strong sense of ownership and strong customer focus
- Must be able to adapt to changing direction and priorities at any given point
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have experience in an HCM system (PeopleSoft, SAP SuccessFactors, ADP)
- Preferred: Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access, and Tableau
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.