Senior Account Executive
- 4/21 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW, Australia
N2N Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications.
As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our fearless, curious and ambitious team - with 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple - recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
You will bring:
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape across Australia and New Zealand and enjoy delivering quality work to great clients
- The ability to think independently and be passionate about the industry we work in, the brands we work with, and be looking to grow and learn within a supportive team
- A passion for delivering award winning results for your clients
- Experience nurturing media relationships and developing media strategies
- Ideas contributing to both client and business strategies
You must have:
- Minimum of three years agency experience working with technology and/or corporate brands
- Strong communication skills across the board, an ability to build relationships quickly and be confident presenting to clients
- Solid media contacts, you’ll enjoy crafting and pitching relevant stories to a wide range of media
- Strong content, writing and technical skills
- Organisational skills and pride yourself on your attention to detail
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning culture, variety and opportunity, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, access to industry leading mentors and much more. Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Pyrmont.
Keen to hear more and share why you’re the one for this role – please get in touch!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.