Freelance VP, Strategist (HCP, Cardiology, Neurology)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is looking for a Freelance VP, Strategist to join our team in New York.
- Proven experience leading a team on an HCP assignment with some consumer omni-channel experience
- Understanding consumer segmentation and modeling as well as customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics
- Know how to create efficiencies between traditional and digital channels
- Develop meaningful partnerships with our clients and partnering with them to interpret their strategic opportunities into a brand experience
- Be able to define project and scope needs
- Experience in developing strategic frameworks for targeting and messaging
- Strong analytic skills – ability to translate data into information and insights; disciplined and structured problem-solving skills
- Understanding and experience in integrated marketing campaigns and related tracking/reporting
- Personal interest in and strong aptitude for understanding emerging digital technologies and the consumer channels they create; willing to learn about technical details of clients’ products and services
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior management, agency partners and peers to successfully contribute to the success of the agency
- Manage a client relationship as a key member of the agency strategy team
- Partner on new business presentations
- Uncover opportunities for new projects with existing clients
- Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category and their brand and business goals
- Lead the development of insight-driven strategies for assigned clients and new business development; provide sound business justification for investments (based on market trends, audience insights, past campaign data, and past experience)
- Lead brand planning work sessions and recommendations
- Lead agency teams to ensure successful project development and handoff
- 5-10 years experience in direct marketing, consulting
- BA/BS Degree (a graduate degree in relevant area is a plus)
- Experience working in pharmaceutical/healthcare/wellness agency required
- Deep HCP experience required
- Experience in cardiovascular and/or neurology categories
- Willing to do what it takes to be the best – someone the team can depend on
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills (particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to successfully work with and guide senior& junior-level clients and internal agency teams
- A mastery of digital marketing tactics including web, email, social media, and mobile
- Strong familiarity with emerging digital trends and technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.