- Lebanon, Bayrut, Lebanon
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
Handle and oversee content creation through various social media platforms. The Content Manager will be responsible for creating, editing, posting and updating content with superior writing ability to produce and publish great content.
- Drive brand campaigns and content concepts across markets.
- Own perfect content writing and storytelling for campaigns and programs across social, mobile, retail as well as for emerging touchpoints
- Conduct content audits working with entire team. Take content audit and create a complete multi-channel content plan
- Use our analytic tools to make recommendations, understand what content people are consuming, listening, monitoring
- Step in and get hands dirty with community engagement. Follow best practices with engaging with social channel queries and questions, publish content across social channels
- Actively contribute to ideation, ensuring consistency and relevance for market localisations and toolkits
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- 3+ years of related experience
- Fluent in both written and verbal Arabic and English