Senior Data Analyst
- 11030 Circle Point Rd, Westminster, CO 80020, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Apply your expertise in data analysis, data mining, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and help build strategies behind the numbers
• Provide SQL programming, under general direction, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
• Manage the data pipeline from flat file sources to datawarehouse processing
• Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
• QA/QC data and report outputs to ensure accuracy
• Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations
• Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Assist in the creation of compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
• Prioritize and monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics) preferred
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in data analysis/analytics field
• Proficient in SQL; minimum 3 years experience
• Development experience in any scripting language (Python, C#, SAS, etc.)
• Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
• Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
• Highly motivated and collaborative
• Strong technical skills
• Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
• Ability to program in newer and emerging statistical languages; working knowledge of big data technologies
• Experience with data visualization and report generation tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus.
• Experience in an agency/consulting role (or similar client-service environment) is a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.