- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is seeking a Campus Recruiter to support our growing, nationally recognized college recruiting program. This position will report into the Manager, University Recruiting and will support the recruiting efforts for both intern and full-time hires within a specific geographical territory.
• Assists with communication and execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges and universities
• Communicates strategy/key messages across the campus team and internal business stakeholders
• Partners with University Relations Coordinator to build relationships with career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations on campus
• Manages all onsite interview logistics; establish interview dates, solicits interviewers, prepares interview materials
• Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level profile; makes next step decisions
• Conducts candidate screening interviews both virtually and in-person
• Serves as primary point-of-contact for candidates throughout the interview process; communicates candidate status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates and coordinates follow-up efforts
• Plans, coordinates and facilitates office visits to enhance the Epsilon brand
• Travel to multiple locations and universities, as business need requires
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years of recruiting experience
• Prior campus recruiting experience preferred
• Experience working within an applicant tracking system and/or Yello is preferred
• Strong relationship management skills
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.