UX Designer 2
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
The UX Designer creates satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. Generally, UX designers need to possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. The UX design role may involve psychology, storytelling and computer science as well. Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and customer/technical support.
What does a UX designer do? Responsibilities often include:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
UX designers must have a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Axure RP and Balsamiq. A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision is also necessary. UX designers must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep their skills and industry knowledge current. They frequently work with user interface designers, web developers and graphic designers.
• 3+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish for enterprise level clients
• Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices - and you're always looking to improve on your process
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
• Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
• You can produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
• Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
• Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
• A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
• Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision
• Experience working in and evolving design systems
• Understanding of component-based design principals and pattern librarys for enterprise CMS solutions to include Adobe AEM, Crownpeak & Sitecore
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.