SEO Account Manager
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The SEO Account Manager leads SEO campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach as it relates to client goals.
• Strong grasp of all the fundamentals of SEO and can easily explain concepts to internal teams and clients
• Understands client brand goals and objectives and how SEO ties in
• Continue to learn and apply basic media principles
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
• Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEO campaigns
• Trains and mentor associates on SEO best practices
• Organizes and manages SEO to ensure recommendations/ measurement work are strategically aligned with business goals
• Structures recommendation roadmap for campaign success
• Expected to drive SEO strategy while working with internal team and client team directly
• Develop reports and analysis of success of SEO campaigns
• Attends client status calls and provides timely follow-up
• Manages SEO deliverables and communicates campaign approach, program details and success
• Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
• Deliver and present all SEO documentation and recommendations to client
• Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
• Solid listening skills
• Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
• Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
• Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
• Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
• Exhibits Integrity and Trust
• Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2-4 years direct SEO experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.