Senior Associate, Project Manager
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
About the Role:
The Senior Associate PM helps by executing full projects. The Senior Associate is responsible for the execution of small-scale deliverables. Exhibits professional and motivating behavior.
- Agency process: Demonstrates significant knowledge of agency procedures. Adheres to agency process.
- Client finances: Able to prepare accurate project estimates and statements of work
- Scope Creep: Identifies and escalates scope creep
- Vendor Management: Uses negotiating skills to procure vendors
- PM Technical Skills: Familiar with generally accepted project management terms and best practices
- Technology: Continuously learning technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Project Plans: Creates and manages project plans and budgets
- Quality Control: Plans overall QC approach for all assigned projects
Tactics and Execution
- Scope Definition: Owns scope definition and management for smaller scale engagements
- Cost Management: Responsible for cost management on all projects
- Estimates: Independently estimates small engagements
- Internal Relationships: Responsible for successful collaboration with core team
- Communication: Effectively communicates basic agency recommendations to internal and external clients. Demonstrates influence and diplomacy in written and verbal communications
- Writing: Has proficient business writing skills
About the Role:
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Proactive, attention to detail
- Cool under pressure
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project is a plus
- Knowledge of digital and pharma preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.