Consultant, corporate communication+digital
- 98 Yanping Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200070
MSL established in 1938 in US Publicis Consultants established in 1926 in Paris.With 18 other M&A cases we have a strong global presence particularly in emerging markets like Asia, Africa, Australia and Europe.
At MSL China, we deliver INTEGRATED and creative programs based on INSIGHTS that drive real business IMPACT through strategic communications in the digital age.
Our new practices and sectors structure will play a critical role in how clients come to understand who we are.Practices and sectors will be revved up to lead new business in the categories, have new capabilities and deliver thought leadership.
- Responsible to effectively manage large/complex client accounts to achieve client results or objectives; ensure high-quality corporate branding + digital service/deliverables,maintain positive client relationship, and expanding business offering with reasonable profitability;
- Understand the main trends in the client industry and relate them to the co PR strategy, use knowledge to advance clients’ program and build thought leadership;
- Make realistic and sound recommendations that takes into consideration short and long-term perspectives, and client’s constraints;
- Supervise the team performance, coach and tutor members to help them to learn and grow, identify team members with different levels of performance & potentials and manage them that will result in an effective retention;
- Expand and own network of senior journalist and influencer relationships and introduce them to clients where needed;
- Able to write pitch proposal of such quality that no further revision and polishing is needed;
- Capabilities to understand the key concept of a brand and how to develop creative ideas based on the concept or key message;
- Team management skill, has passion and sense to coach and grow the members, but not only wants to Control them;
- Excellent skills in PPT and proposal writing.
- Over 4 years related professional experience, proficient in lifestyle/FMCG/food and Beverage industry services
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- Strong sense with strategic thinking
- Strong media relations and skillset on marcom communications
- Demonstrates potential to lead projects and interact with clients
- Can anticipate client and team needs
- Complete challenging projects within set parameters
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Strong commitment and dedication to the agency’s success as well as personal career