(Freelance) Data / Analytics Director
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett is seeking a Director in its analytics department. The ideal candidate will have experience in media, creative, and eCommerce disciplines and have applied knowledge of commonly used advertising technology. The Director will use their use knowledge to design and implement custom data and analytical solutions that help grow the client’s business.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for developing executing custom data and analytical solutions that help our clients improve their data strategies and adoption of new technologies.
Candidates must value collaboration and be willing to work with strategic partners to bolster creativity and drive business forward. We will rely on you to bring compelling research and rigorous data to raise the level of insights and creative ideas.
As a Director you work closely with our client’s analytics, marketing, content, and consumer research teams as well as internal business leaders and creative teams to identify opportunities and map them to our growing list of agency solutions. This position will partner closely with SVP, Strategy & Analytics within the Samsung team and bring modern measurement solutions and techniques to life.
In this role, you will be focused on build data soltuions that enhance Strategy, Reporting, Measurement, and Analytics.
· Work directly with clients to design, implement, and execute measurement solutions, learning agendas, and roadmaps with input from internal and external stakeholders that improve digital program performance.
· Understand the client's business and develop innovative approaches to answer their business questions, address business problems and uncover growth opportunities.
· Present deliverables in an articulate and easy-to-understand fashion with a clear storyline that addresses client business needs.
· Showcase subject matter expertise in a domain such as mobile, performance marketing, ecommerce, web analytics or social media marketing.
· Serve as a mentor and thought leader to a team of managers and analysts, and be willing to share knowledge and teach expertise to members of the team within analytics and other cross-functional teams.
· Be able to lead analytics projects from start to finish, inclusive of strategic planning, roadmaps, managing project timelines, reporting on project results, and identifying optimizations for continued performance growth.
· Exhibit strong analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills.
· Be a self-starter able to identify opportunities and execute upon them with guidance from leadership.
We are seeking individuals with excellent quantitative skills, extensive experience performing quantitative analysis and the ability to interpret data from multiple sources. Candidates should have experience in:
· Tools such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python
· Familiarity with data visualization using tools such as Tableau, R, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
· Advanced presentation, storytelling, and project management skills
· Commitment to building teams and collaborative work process
· 4-6 years in marketing analytics in a consulting and/or agency role
· Has successfully led large scale and complex marketing analytics engagements
· Has a mastery of the digital analytics space and has innovated to develop new opportunities
· Has demonstrated thought leadership within their organization by becoming a subject matter expert within an analytics domain and has evolved that domain
· Has exhibited strong communication skills with senior level roles, and has the ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences
· Has managed and/or mentored across a large team - advocating for them, delegating responsibilities and providing training, project and career support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.