- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Research Manager supports the key media and strategy teams by analyzing research data, distilling insights, and synthesizing into a cohesive story.
Knowledge and Expertise
• Expert in media research tools that involves cross tabbing, multi-target analysis using syndicated or proprietary software, ability to pull and analyze competitive media data,
• Strong analytical skills in working with multiple data sources both primary and secondary (qualitative and quantitative)
• Thorough and detail oriented in reviewing and analyzing data
• Must be fully trained in fundamentals of research report creation, in terms of best practices, acknowledgements, integrity, interpretations, etc.
• Should have advanced knowledge of MS office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Stronger preference will be given to those with data science background, expertise in AI, ML, using open data APIs, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• About 1-2 years of experience working in predominantly research function
• Familiarity with interpreting and applying qualitative and quantitative research
• Undergraduate degree in data science, statistics, media, humanities or liberal arts
• Ability to discern the customer insight and “human truth” from mounds of data
• Finally, be able to extract insights from disparate data sources to tell an engaging story
• Specific experience within Healthcare will be an advantage, especially in the therapeutic areas of Oncology, Neurology, Immunology, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.