- 231 W 12th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Developer who will be part of product engineering group, building and working on a highly scalable suite of software applications to deliver a best-in-class digital marketing platform. One who can embrace our culture and values of Trust, Innovation, and Excellence, you will be part of cross-functional team involved in complete life cycle of product development. Responsible for technical design, development and product automation and release process of the applications using DevOps practices. Mentoring of product engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Minimum 5+ experience as a Senior developer.
• 5+ years of experience in an object-oriented language such as Java.
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
• Strong background REST web services, Spring Framework and performance tuning.
• 1 year experience with Spark, analytical models and big data platforms is a plus.
• Exposure with software infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform and Ansible is preferable.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing production support and release process.
• Working Knowledge of Redshift and HBase.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms.
• Knowledgeable in latest UI technologies.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Responsible for completing all phases of the system development life cycle and all architectural layers (User Interface, Web Services, Business Logic, Data Services, etc.) of web based applications.
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
• Understanding of Continuous integration and deployment tools e.g. Jenkins, GOCD.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.