Content Strategist 1
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Digital Content Strategist sits on the DXDesign team and is charged ensuring the experience we create and design are grounded in a strategy that supports our clients’ business objectives and represent current best practices in digital communication. The Content Strategist can expect to work primarily in the medium of websites but be knowledge in other channels, including email and social.
The Strategist will report to the Director of Content Strategy, and work closely with a set of cross-functional teams (Design, UX, Strategy, SEO/SEM, front-end developers) to ensure the web property is optimized from a platform standpoint to host content and design elements in line with the client’s content and buyer’s journey strategy. The Strategist must have an aptitude to leverage and help plan all content elements, including copy, images, interactions and IA. When successfully executing, the Strategist will not only optimize the content strategy of the web in a measurable and operational way, but will work across teams to share content strategy best practices and lessons-learned to bring a more analytical approach to content creation and strategy across other brand campaign channels.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Partner closely with the Epsilon UX and Design teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the client’s wider goals and consumer journey--and brings to life our brand commitments while delivering a high-value and relevant web experience for visitors
- Develop web content operational plan to articulate web content objective, strategy and tactics, and develop a dashboard to represent performance against plan
- Partner with Epsilon’s or client’s team of copywriters and visual designers to ensure they understand and are executing on web content strategy in line with plan and in service to program KPIs
- Develop an effective and thoughtful bridging strategy linking our editorial/thought leadership with the consumer’s journey
- Work in close partnership with the Editorial team, Video, Creative Services team, corporate communications/PR, and social to deliver rich content experiences against the brand and buyer’s journey strategy
- Conduct site audits, competitor assessments and best of breed strategic analysis in support of projects
- Review data and analytics to ensure the content is working as hard as it can
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content strategy activities for clients
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Communications , Marketing, and/or Business-related degree preferred
- Previous experience (internship, etc) in strategic marketing or communications, or at an enterprise level technology company
Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Familiarity with video and social media platforms
- Aptitude to create rich content strategy, both as an individual and in collaboration on a DX team
- Experience working collaboratively within a creative or marketing team
- Experience converting comprehensive strategic information into client-friendly messaging
- Proven experience producing quality work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience managing teams through a workflow
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.