- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
The strategy team at Heartbeat Ideas is responsible for unearthing consumer insights and evaluating customer behaviors to create competitive advantage for our clients.
This position is suited to a strategist with 4-8 years’ experience working in a similar agency environment or in a management-consulting firm, preferably with experience working with pharmaceutical or life science clients. The manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of projects/assignment.
- Work closely with cross-functional agency team to drive strategic thinking and deliver effective strategies to clients
- Design and conduct primary quantitative and qualitative research to generate customer insights to inform strategic recommendations and tactical execution
- Design and execute data analysis and generate strategic insights based on results
- Formulate strategic recommendations ranging from brand positioning, marketing strategy and digital engagement strategy
- Present findings to internal teams and clients
- Manage analysts on project work and support their career development
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferable
- Background in agency strategy and/or consulting
- Experience with different digital channels (e.g., web, mobile, CRM, social media, search)
- Structured problem solving approach to address complex strategic/management issues
- Demonstrated project management experience; either managing small project or small team within larger project or experience in managing deliverables/ project timeline
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Secondary research skills (both quantitative and qualitative; experience in researching and analyzing markets, customer segments, products/services, and competitor profiles)
- Primary research skills (experience in designing interview formats and questionnaires, conducting interviews, facilitating focus groups)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.