Brand Performance Manager (Performics Madrid)
- Av. del Partenón, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third-largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our client's own transformation.This model, with a country-led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organization. It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis.Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale
Descripción del empleo
You will be resposible for the performance strategy of the client. Coordinating a digital team of experts of all digital disciplines involved (social, search, display/programmatic and affiliation)
Performance digital strategy approach to maximize the brand´s revenue, both in the e-store and in retailers.
- Finding insights and trends through the expert use of tools and events.
- Results analysis to find opportunities and new ways of working to improve performance.
- Relationship and collaboration with key players (Google, Amazon, Facebook).
Working integrated into the agency team and the rest of PM practices in the writing of a full multichannel strategy, you will participate in:
- Brief meetings and joined strategies.
- Global digital figures analysis to understand global strategy.
- Multichannel analysis (i.e. GRPS vs searches, TV special actions vs sales, etc.)
You will be responsible for the integration and collaboration with the Client in terms of:
- Business KPIs understanding and data cross-analysis.
- Cross-agency weekly meetings with the different stakeholders (ecommerce, web analysis, client, etc.).
Client Services Requirements :
- Digital strategy presentation to client (global and channel-specific – Search, social, Amazon, etc.).
- Reporting insights and conclusions presentation to client (total performance and channel-specific).
- Leading figure in the cross-agency meetings.
- Main contact for global topics and / or urgent issues.
- Investment and invoicing control.
Data Analysis and Optimization of:
- Global results review of all channels in main brand events (launches and all relevant campaigns).
- Deep analysis of results in coordination with the team in order to identify trends, insights and learnings for future campaigns (all channels).
- Campaign Manager and Search Ads 360 expertise to be able to deeply analyze figures and results.
- Detailed figures analysis for reporting and strategies elaboration.
- Floodlights and basic trafficking knowledge is also required.
- Good communication skills, dynamic, flexible and proactive
- Strong strategist skills
- Leadership and people management
- English, B2-C1
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.
- European Citizenship / Passport is a must
TRUST is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
TALENT is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True TRANSFORMATION comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.