SVP, Brand Strategist (HCP + Consumer)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
SVP, Brand Strategist
Are you an innovative planner who’s dying to apply your talent to the health and wellness space? Would you like to be part of the largest healthcare network in the world? Do you believe in challenging convention and pushing for new ways to look at things? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? Do you have a passion for inspiring and nurturing great ideas? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role:
- Guiding the strategic direction for the brand
- Collaborating with the creative, account, and engagement strategy teams on brand and communications strategies
- Mining provocative insights that form the basis for creative strategies
- Developing inspiring creative briefs and briefings
- Participating in new business pitches
- Partnering with clients on market research activities
- Mentoring more junior planners
- Providing thought leadership
- HCP experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Superb and persuasive communications skills, both written and verbal
- Adept at storytelling
- Able to simplify and clarify complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative approach
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative thinker
- 8+ years planning experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.