- 10 Westport Rd, Wilton, CT 06897, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
This is NOT a pharmaceutical sales rep role. **Must have multi-channel marketing client services background.
The Account Manager will bring strong critical thinking skills, several years working in a client-services environment, preferably at a marketing agency. The Account Manager has a passion for technology, and adept in building stellar solutions in support of great marketing campaigns. Must have at least 5+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing.
· Consistently develops, maintains, and strengthens relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact. Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
· Must have a deep understanding of multi-channel marketing.
· Campaign management experience.
· Strong Medical and Legal process knowledge.
· Understanding of FDA Regulatory Process.
· Has an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
· Responsible for alerting Management of any significant client changes or barriers that may/will impact budget and/or timelines.
· Acts as a critical point of contact for the client and liaison for Epsilon. Represents the client’s interests to internal groups. Advocates for the client internally within Epsilon and advocates for the Epsilon account team with the client.
· Sets communication expectations with client, and drives appropriate communication according to mutual agreement/understanding and client needs.
· Coordinates and leads status meeting with clients.
· Understands business acumen and utilizes the knowledge to support account leaders in managing margins and profitability of projects and lines of business. Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
· Leverages industry, agency, and technical knowledge of the business to provide recommendations and solutions to clients. Identifies opportunities to align Epsilon products and services to meet client’s business needs.
· Works with relevant SMEs as needed.
· Appropriately handle client escalations and drive teams to resolutions.
· May contribute to project scoping exercises.
· May be responsible for portions of content within financial and/or P&L reports as well as specific financial processes such as billing and invoicing.
· Supports compliance with our client’s industry standards, practices and regulations.
· Leads large projects internally and alongside client ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
· Coordinates or directs appropriate cross-functional external third party vendor services.
· Responsible for Change Requests and assessing client impact, and notifies appropriate team(s) of scope changes including account management and client.
Team Support and Collaboration
· Work with peers to remove barriers in project assignments.
· Assist / Lead onboarding / training of team members.
· Keeps internal team informed of account level goals and companywide goals
· Mentor junior team members.
· Responsible for producing sections of material and assimilating research when creating the material.
· May aid in the creation and management of Statements of Work.
· Supports compliance with legal requirements contained within Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work.
· Begin to help drive solutions (with support of internal SMEs) by aligning specific industry business. challenges and the marketing landscape with Epsilon marketing technology and services and relevant product partners.
· Able to work independently and collaboratively across the organization to influence results.
· Identify and create opportunities to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes and practices.
· Proactively communicates status, leads the team in pushing initiatives forward as well as guiding the identification of solutions, and guides the team to resolution.
· Ability to be flexible and dynamic in many situations where expectations rapidly change as well as build relationships with higher levels of the organization to drive results.
· Excellent organizational skills and time management.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry knowledge that enables value-add dialog with clients to align with Epsilon capabilities.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills and time management.
· Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for clients.
· Understanding of competitive landscape.
· Able to resolve conflicts and drive resolutions.
· Strong and effective presentation skills
· Prefers a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Uses professional experience to apply concepts and client objectives to create value-added solutions in creative and effective ways that move client’s business forward. May supervise several team members.
Works on complex scope where analysis of situations is required along with an in-depth evaluation of variable factors when assessing client’s needs. Exercises strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of others.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.