- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
Digitas Health London is a 20-person digital agency, designed to create transformative health experiences for patients, carers, doctors and consumers alike. We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, social media experts, project managers, and client service leads.
We work together to help customer-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences, shifting from mass marketing to personalised experiences, and from brand messages to brand behaviours. Whether connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of our Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other Digitas Health offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about Digitas Health at www.digitashealth.com.
At Digitas Health, London, we are looking for a Designer to help us create impactful and effective digital experiences.
By joining our team, you will have a chance to make a difference – delivering content and experiences with real meaning. You will work across a global client base with a diverse set of objectives and audiences, and help them to deliver content and digital experiences, which influence the health of people around the globe. Under the charge of some top industry talent, this is a role where you will learn, train and evolve on a daily basis.
- On a day-to-day basis you will do detailed design work, with opportunity to stretch into more conceptual thinking.
- Bring design ideas and concepts to life across digital channels and systems.
- Contribute to creative concepts for digital campaigns, products and experiences.
- Deliver design assets that are artwork ready for implementation, or PowerPoint decks that are pitch-ready and look stunning.
- Stay up-to-date with digital trends and share new ideas with the wider creative team.
- Pair up with team members with different areas of expertise and work with them supporting them with design knowledge and visual communication.
WHO YOU ARE
- Junior to Mid level skilled Designer with solid work experience.
- Expert in Apple Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Good knowledge of Sketch.
- Able to use presentation software like PowerPoint.
- Experienced and/or an interested in video editing and animation is a plus, particularly After Effects.
- Someone with an interest in experience-led digital design and a conceptual and visual eye.