- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: We help brands engage with people to deliver ideal health, now. We design transformative experiences that move people further along the path to health at any moment. By putting the power to change health outcomes in the hands of patients, healthcare professionals, carers, and payers, we help health brands create value across today’s connected health ecosystem. To do this, we start with a generous, behaviour-driven ideal then work in lean, agile and iterative ways to turn the ideal into action.
We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
At Digitas Health, London, we are looking for a designer to help us create impactful and effective digital experiences.
By joining our team, you will have a chance to make a difference – delivering content and experiences with real meaning. You will work across a global client base with a diverse set of objectives and audiences, and help them to deliver content and digital experiences, which influence the health of people around the globe. Under the charge of some top industry talent, this is a role where you will learn, train and evolve on a daily basis.
Specific Job Criteria:
· On a day-to-day basis you will be very hands on, perfecting the details, with opportunity to stretch into more conceptual thinking. You’ll inspire others by your passion.
· Bring design ideas and concepts to life across digital channels and systems – taking on the detailed design work to express the concepts into interfaces, assets and design elements.
· Work on multiple projects, from creative concepts to delivery for digital campaigns, products and experiences.
· Deliver design assets that are artwork ready for implementation, or PowerPoint decks that are pitch-ready and look gorgeous.
· Stay up-to-date with digital trends and share new ideas with the wider creative team.
· Pair up with team members with different areas of expertise and work with them supporting them with design knowledge and visual communication.
· Have the ability to articulate your ideas and choices clearly and concisely and explain why you made these.
· Demonstrate insights into a solution, for example how you’ve approached a problem because of a particular user need, through research or your response to a brief.
· Be open minded and flexible, offering your point of view with a healthy respect for collaborating on ideas and solutions.
· Expert in Apple Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects).
· Good knowledge of Sketch and creating prototypes with InVision.
· Be able to use presentation software like PowerPoint.
· Experience and an interest in video editing and animation.
· An understanding of HTML, CSS, and its limitations.
· You will be a skilled designer with a keen interest in experience-led digital design and have a conceptual and visual eye.
· Someone who solves problems with creativity and technical awareness whilst being able to take initiative when it comes to getting a job done.
· While your training and craft expertise is in graphic and digital design, you naturally consider interactions, experience, and journeys, and enjoy working with UX specialists.
· You will be interested to know more about healthcare – experience in this sector is not necessary but curiosity certainly is.
· You have a good understanding of brand guidelines and how to apply them.
· You will have a strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a design related discipline.
· Minimum of one-year experience as a designer in an agency or similar environment.
· You will have strong presentation skills.
· Be a good collaborator and team player, full of ideas and passion.
· Have a keen eye for detail and pride in craft.
· You will be able to simplify complex technical challenges and explain them in plain English.
· Be actively creative with your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the world of design.
· You will enjoy hanging out with the team – whether at lunch, at monthly agency meetings, or unique socials and events.