VP, Strategist (Digital)
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
About the Role:
The VP, Strategist specializes in leading the development and design of digital brand experiences for our client’s products and services. She or he designs experiences that are holistic and reach our professional and consumer constituents in a way that supports their wants and needs, but also engages them in a way that is meaningful to our client’s business.
Does this sound like something you are interested in? If so, you’ll also be expected to:
- Have a mastery of digital channels and how to maximize awareness and engagement for target audiences online
- Know how to create efficiencies between traditional and digital channels
- Gain a deep and evolving understanding of our customers wants, needs, and behaviors
- Develop meaningful partnerships with our clients and partnering with them to interpret their strategic opportunities into a digital brand experience
- Be able to define project and scope needs
- Connect insight to strategy to experience – lead the account and creative teams in the development of digital brand ecosystems
- Develop strong relationships with account, brand planning, and creative colleagues
- Collaborate on creating the best work of your career
- Be able to tell a great story – bringing clients along so that ideas, concepts, and projects can move forward
- Be entrepreneurial and comfortable working with limited but guided oversight
- Become an integral and dependable team mate to the larger engagement team made up of engagement strategists, social strategists, UX designers, and decision scientists
- Have a desire and drive to make health and wellness advertising a better consumer experience
If this sounds like you – keep reading!
- Manage a client relationship as a key member of the agency strategy team
- Partner on new business presentations
- Uncover opportunities for new projects with existing clients
- Serve as the subject matter expert on digital experience trends and best practices in developing innovative content and strategies based on patient needs, behaviors, and expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category and their brand and business goals
- Lead the development of insight driven digital strategies for assigned clients and new business development; provide sound business justification for investment (based on market trends, audience insights, past campaign data, and past experience)
- Lead agency teams to ensure successful project development and handoff
Cool things you might work on
- Consumer websites
- Social and CRM programs
- Television commercials and the impact to the digital experience
- Service design initiatives
- Game Design
- Strategic work-sessions
- BA/BS Degree (a graduate degree in relevant area is a plus)
- 5-7 years digital consulting or strategy experience preferably in an agency setting
- Willing to do what it takes to be the best – someone the team can depend on
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills (particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to successfully work with and guide senior& junior-level clients and internal Agency teams
- A mastery of digital marketing tactics including web, email, social media, and mobile
- Strong familiarity with emerging digital trends and technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.