Senior Strategy Manager
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
- Work closely with cross-functional agency team to drive brand and channel strategy to client, including brand positioning, creative strategy, content strategy, and tactical planning
- Shepherd pull through of strategy into creative execution
- Relied upon as the authority on the market landscape, competitive dynamics, and the customer mindset to inform strategic recommendations and tactical execution
- Serve as the day-to-day strategic partner for the internal cross-functional team and the client
- Design and execute measurement plan to generate insights leading to creative optimization
- Manage junior team members on project work and support their career development
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferable
- Background in agency strategy and/or consulting
- Experience with different digital channels (e.g., web, mobile, CRM, social media, search)
- Structured problem solving approach to address complex strategic/management issues
- Demonstrated project management experience; either managing small project or small team within larger project or experience in managing deliverables/ project timeline
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Secondary research skills (both quantitative and qualitative; experience in researching and analyzing markets, customer segments, products/services, and competitor profiles)
- Primary research skills (experience in designing interview formats and questionnaires, conducting interviews, facilitating focus groups)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.