Director, Production Support Engineering
- 9525 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
We are seeking a highly qualified Director of Production Support who will be responsible for providing management, direction, staff development and support for the Epsilon Auto Production Support team responsible for interfacing with clients, resolving incidents and acting on service requests. The Director of Production Support establishes service standards, policies and processes and monitors services levels to continuously improve the quality, responsiveness, and results produced by the Production Support team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Promote an engaging and positive client experience with our Epsilon Auto services and with our support team.
· Recommend, design, document and enhance policy, processes and standards for support services.
· Measure, monitor, enhance and report on service level agreements and performance for incidents and service requests
· Ensure quality troubleshooting and resolution of functional and technical incidents involving the full spectrum of Epsilon Auto services
· Engage and collaborate with leadership and other Epsilon Auto teams to resolve incidents and deliver on service requests
· Maintain and enhance an automated workflow for incident management, service delivery, performance metrics, and reporting using ServiceNow.
· Coordinate release environment testing for product releases into the Production environments
· Organize cross-functional teams to methodically promote and test product releases into the Production environments.
· Design and create support plans for new functional releases to ensure support team is prepared
· Establish and manage team schedules for 24x7 phone support - on call and after hours
· Mentor and develop Production Support team
· Collaborate in highly organized, delivery focused Agile environment
· Perform other duties related to production support as needed
· Candidate must possess a working knowledge of Informatica, Oracle database, SQL server database and Linux shell scripts.
· At least five years of direct work experience leading or managing a production support services team
· Experience using support ticketing systems is required. Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure; strong management and organizational skills; good judgment and decision making
· Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
· Ability to communicate in a clear, positive, service minded manner with a variety of customers, Product managers, and other Epsilon Auto personnel is required
· Ability to establish positive, effective working relationships at all levels
· Self-starter, takes ownership and accountability for assigned work
· Able to identify and manage key risks and issues
· Candidate should be articulate, outgoing, and have a dedication to documentation and detail
· Able to work during our Production environment maintenance hours outside of normal business hours
· Successful candidate must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized and passionate about growing a business in a team environment and with a proven ability to drive improvement efforts.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.