Director, Analytics Operations
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Official Job Title: Director, Analytics Operations
Internal Job Title: Director, Audience Analytics
The Director, Audience Analytics is part of a team responsible for creating and maintaining Epsilon’s optimized and criteria-based audiences. In this role you will become an expert in Digital Media Services’ performance based products and be able to advise internal client teams on optimal audience strategies. You'll also become an expert in multiple areas of the audience analytics domain, including technical platforms and new attribute capabilities. In this role you will collaborate with Product, Engineering and other teams in Analytics to build and implement the best advertising targeting platform that delivers performance, insight, and strategy. This opportunity reports to the Senior Director, Audience Analytics.
- Conceptualize, create, and manage the audience targeting products that enable marketers to reach their target consumers.
- Lead the consultative practice of audience targeting operations that lead to an increase in revenue and/or performance for Conversant.
- Represent the Audience Analytics team in cross functional meetings and to internal clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Product Solutions, Verticals, Data Initiative, Account Management, Media Delivery, Analytics) to address ongoing audience training and capability needs.
- Lead and conduct analysis to support business decisions around audience quality and the impact that audiences have on performance.
- Lead projects to improve Conversant’s audience targeting platform or enable new audience targeting tactics.
- MS or PhD in degree in applied mathematics, marketing, business, economics, statistics, advertising measurement or related discipline.
- 10+ years of proven progressive leadership experience in applied analytics, preferably in digital/CRM marketing.
- 5+ years managing direct reports.
- Experience managing offshore resources.
- Familiarity with the digital advertising industry (audience targeting, campaign optimization).
- Hands-on experience with statistical modeling & marketing effectiveness measurement.
- Statistical programming and data processing mastery (SQL, Python, Postgres, Tableau etc.).
- Project, sprint, and workflow management (e.g. Agile) a plus.
- Deep experience with online advertising business and analytical models.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.