Project Manager - Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to join a fast-growing London agency. Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is a brand agency built to connect today’s health and wellness brands with people’s deep desire to make better healthcare decisions and lead healthier lives. We’re creatively driven, media savvy and technology-fuelled and our clients look to us to push them into a new area of healthcare marketing.
By joining our team, you’ll have a chance to make a difference – delivering content and experiences with real meaning – and you’ll work on a wide variety of projects. You won’t spend your days churning out banners, our clients have a very diverse set of needs and we will expect you to run a range of projects - content creation (video and social campaigns) and print campaigns (brochures, posters, POS toolkits etc.).
Working as a project manager, you’ll be responsible for planning and day-to-day management of multiple medium-sized online projects within Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness. Your responsibilities will include development of the project scope, budget and timeline, working with the cross functional internal team toward successful delivery, risk management and mitigation, budget and revenue management and some direct client management depending on the client relationship.
We love the “hybrid” type who can operate as both project manager and account manager. To be successful as part of our dynamic, evolving environment you’ll need to be a self-starter who knows how to act independently yet build strong relationships internally as well as externally.
We’re still a relatively small agency – which means you won’t be lost in the crowd. You’ll work directly with the senior leadership team from the start, implementing client strategies and helping to deliver innovation in the healthcare space. To succeed here, you will need a solutions-focused attitude and great problem solving skills. You will understand that projects rarely follow fixed schedules and you should be accustomed to demonstrating flexibility, creative problem solving and managing change while communicating with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
· Project-level production lead, responsible for execution of deliverable according to the agreed scope, budget and time plan
· Independently manages multiple small and mid-sized projects simultaneously, across clients
· Ensures that projects follow the agency process and meet all necessary deliverables
· Supports senior project managers on larger projects and overall programme management
· Responsible for successful collaboration with core team for development
· Demonstrates complete ownership and understanding of project deliverables - treats every new “unknown” as an opportunity to learn
· Manages all project documentation such as scopes of work, change order and completion of client requirements
· Owns scope of work, estimate and time plans on small-to-mid sized projects, with limited oversight from senior team
· Demonstrate significant knowledge of the agency procedures and strong understanding of digital technologies and production processes
· Act as the internal consultant for trends and platforms; willing to learn new tools and platforms as necessary
· Strong understanding of user–centred design principles, rapid prototyping, ideation, and design thinking with the ability to lead and facilitate workshops
· Ability to communicate complex technological concepts to clients
Management / Leadership
· Actively participates in internal and external meetings – communicating in a clear concise manner and ensures agreed actions are assigned and documented
· Able to successfully plan and lead internal meetings
· Demonstrates influence and diplomacy in written and verbal presentations
· Partners effectively with client service team in client management - flags risks / issues which may affect project outcomes and help identify solutions
· Appropriately manages up; knows when to escalate an issue
· Demonstrates proactive problem-solving approach
· Builds strong relationships with internal resources and knows how to get the best work done
· Develops and maintains project timelines with input from project teams; communicates key dates and schedules clearly
· Ensures adherence to key project milestones for brand projects; develops contingency plans as schedules evolve throughout projects lifecycle
· Owns weekly resource booking for all projects
· Creates small to medium project estimates and SOW’s via a cross-capability collaborative approach, for review and approval by senior project managers
· Understands the connection between work effort / hours spent and budget
· Escalates budget-related concerns to the producer and marketing lead
· Updates budget reports; communicates budget and burn to teams on routine basis
· Partners with account and finance leads to ensure proper forecasting