Publicis Bench - Senior Financial Controller (FTC 1 year) - Publicis Health
- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
Publicis Health is one of the four solution hubs of Publicis Group, the third-largest advertising and Media Company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We put our people first. Our people are motivated and curious, they have determination to constantly look for insights and build connections both within Publicis Health, the Group and across the world.
The Senior Financial Controller works closely with the Business Unit (BU) Leadership team to drive value and long-term success, providing strategic leadership to create improved business performance. You have overall responsibility for financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and client management and are responsible for maintaining a strong internal control environment across all financial operations of the BU. The two functions that you manage are the commercial finance requirements for Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Digitas Health and the Publicis Health UK corporate reporting requirements.
Key Duties include:
• Anticipate risks and opportunities and initiate actions to achieve financial objectives
• Prepare and manage the annual business plan, taking into account business initiatives and financial targets (Agency)
• Present actual performance against key benchmarks and highlight to management any areas requiring action (Agency and PH UK)
• Manage the rolling forecasts as needed to maintain visibility on full year financial performance (Agency and PH UK)
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.