Senior Human Resources Generalist
- American Eagle Plaza, Earth City, MO 63045, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
About the Opportunity
The Human Resource Generalist is a key role that partners with management on business decisions related to personnel and supports all Human Resource-related activity for the client groups. Responsibilities will include heavy emphasis on associate relations management and performance management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Support management in areas such as employee relations, retention, and performance management (career development, coaching, and disciplinary actions)
• Counsel and coach managers on employee relations issues (investigations, involuntary terminations, and performance improvement plans)
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase employee engagement, morale, change management, and increase productivity and retention
• Responsible for day-to-day and project based involvement with other HR Centers of Excellence, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Training and Compensation
• Drive overall HR initiatives (Talent Calibration, Review process, Merit process, Audits, Mentoring, Recognition initiatives, and MDO)
• Ensures adherence to company policy and procedure and employment law
• Support and provide backup on to our onboard processes for specified office
• Document resignation trends and coach leadership on ways to minimize voluntary turnover
• Liaison for benefits issues
• Manage unemployment and workers comp claims
• Manage Leave of Absences conversations
• Support onsite training initiatives
• Support Associate Survey actions
• Reporting and metrics responsibility (turnover, RFP responses, recognition reports, promo reports, and adhoc reports)
• High level of tactical skills and the ability to work across all levels of the organization in a matrixed, team environment
• Proficiency with standard computer applications (MS Office) and HRIS databases (PeopleSoft preferred)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.