Senior Financial Analyst
- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company.
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will support financial analytics for Epsilon’s Technology Practice. Reporting to the VP of FP&A, the candidate will be accountable for key aspects of the FP&A function including the following:
- Execute FP&A processes for Technology organization, including operating expense and headcount forecasts, monthly close support and annual plan
- Prepare detailed variance analysis and partner with key members of Finance and Accounting organization to research issues and present findings
- Assist in managing the Epsilon Technology Practice P&L including updating forecasts by monitoring performance and assess risks/opportunities against financial goals
- Partner and communicate with senior leaders in Technology organization to research issues and provide financial modeling expertise
- Develop and maintain operating metrics and KPI’s for the Technology organization, present findings and monitor business performance
- Enhance reporting content and processes to ensure that reporting meets the business needs and is produced efficiently
- Streamline routine analysis, identify improvement opportunities to automate and create leverage
- Perform ad-hoc financial modeling to support key initiatives across all of Epsilon
The ideal candidate will have experience in Financial Planning & Analysis for a global Fortune 500 company. Strong financial/accounting acumen, understanding of business analytics, and excellent Excel modeling skills are a must.
- BA required, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Experience developing Excel-based financial forecast models, reconciliations and analytics
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, capable of handling several work-streams simultaneously and is open to unpredictability
- Strong business acumen is a must; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, able to interface with senior leaders in the business
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.