Associate Director, Technical Account Analytics
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data to impact business. With a team of 100+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to business intelligence. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. You'll enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers
- Collaborate with internal teams and marketers to help identify and develop program solutions that meet identified marketing objectives via custom analysis and data-driven insights
- Translate complex concepts into meaningful data-driven stories that resonate with marketers and highlight Conversant’s value proposition
- Development of POVS on methods to address different measurement needs
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams on product enhancements and scalable reporting needs
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline strongly preferred
- SQL programming experience
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics
- 5+ years of relevant experience\Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.