Senior Analyst, Analytics Operations
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data to impact business. With a team of 100+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to business intelligence. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. You'll enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics.
The Audience Lab is a team who builds and develop customized, addressable audiences of users for Conversant's diverse set of advertisers. The Audience Lab is responsible for collaborating with the Decision Sciences team to build (or guide) the development of audience targeting tactics and eventually implementing them after testing.
- Develop and maintain Conversant’s suite of standard and premium audiences.
- Automate existing ad hoc processes into scalable ones using SQL and Python.
- Conduct analysis to support business decisions around audience quality and the impact that audiences have on performance.
- Lead or participate in projects to improve Conversant’s audience targeting platform or enable new audience targeting tactics.
- Develop and execute operational processes including creating, refreshing, deprecating, and troubleshooting audiences.
- 2 -7 years of relevant experience.
- SQL Programming (Intermediate Level).
- Familiar with data warehouse principles (relational tables).
- Experience checking quality on complex datasets and maintaining data integrity.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to check data quality and integrity.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphing).
- Highly motivated & driven.
- Experience with statistical modeling (preferred).
- Experience building audience targeting products / practice in Ad Tech industry (preferred).
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Programming experience in a scripting language (Python, R).
- Knowledge of alternative programming languages (Python, R, Hadoop).
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.).
- Experience implementing audience solutions at an advertising agency.
- Experience working for a marketing data company or data management platform.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.