Director, Client Development
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a client partner. We expect them to create win/win outcomes that will that will lead to revenue growth for Conversant. We expect that the ideal candidate to use general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Be consultative and uses creativity to create and deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of account both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key stake holders including the partner strategy team, marketing, analytics, legal, compliance and key decision makers and influencers at the organization
- Work to quickly learn and understand landscape the client operates in to help address their needs in way that is competitive and meaningful.
- Negotiate with client’s key decision makers and influencers to create positive outcomes for Conversant and the client.
- Develop a roadmap for success over time that will enable client satisfaction, growth and trust. Ultimately aspire to become the Client’s Trusted Advisor.
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Client management experience or sales experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience)
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across key marketing components including strategy, analytics, media performance, forecasting.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, new business, and market gaps.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate strategy directly to those client objectives utilizing Conversant’s full product offering.
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales & business development experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record. MBA a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.