Senior Director of Healthcare Strategic Consulting
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
• Experienced in making quantitatively-oriented recommendations to solve business problems, based on real customer information and trends?
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with competing resources and deadlines?
• Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, as an individual who takes ownership and creates opportunity from complexity?
• Are you an innovative problem-solver looking to challenge conventional approaches to patient/provider marketing?
• Do you take a data-driven approach to key marketing elements like customer journeys and segmentation?
• Are you good at guiding clients to see beyond the present and into emerging opportunities, when warranted?
• Do you thrive on the convergence of emerging tech, data and customer experience marketing?
• Are you looking for flexible work arrangements that offer work-from-home and/or presence in Manhattan, Boston or Philly??
• Have you led strategy on a significant pharma brand or account?
• Do you have experience at pitching (especially strategy and enablement technology) for new clients?
If so, consider joining Epsilon’s growing Healthcare Omnichannel Customer Experience Practice. Epsilon’s progressive strategists and marketers work to use data and new technologies to create more intimate, interesting, immersive and effective ways for our healthcare clients to engage with patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
We are seeking a Senior Director of strategic consulting as we expand our team of outstanding digital strategists. We seek candidates who have 8+ years of healthcare experience to lead the strategy on accounts and work with our VPs to elevate our clients’ digital marketing maturity. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider), and our expert team mentors talent into the most sophisticated marketing challenges today.
Epsilon healthcare strategists have one or both of these primary skillsets:
• Consulting for clients embarking on enterprise digital transformation involving new personalization technologies and data-driven communications.
• Delivering omnichannel strategies for brands, therapeutic areas and COEs and ensuring those strategies are pulled through during execution for healthcare clients. Skills include planning personalized customer experiences across all addressable and anonymous channels (accent on data and digital).
Due to the versatile nature of our assignments, the senior director may be asked to perform a variety of the following tasks:
• Design data-driven omni channel relationship marketing programs for physicians and patients — develop data-driven journeys, define goals, targeting and segmentation strategy, specify channels, outline tactics, develop financial model (investment pro formas), and write measurement plan. Perform segmentations with our analytics team.
• Lead in the implementation of Epsilon’s proprietary methodology to assess companies’ issues, opportunities and needs.
• Have the analytic strength to work with our analytics team on various challenges.
• Lead marketing program planning workshops for clients and their agency partners.
• Regularly make data-driven marketing recommendations to senior-level clients.
• Connect the dots between customer marketing data principles and Epsilon capabilities and techniques.
• Distill high level key insights from qualitative research
• Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
• Develop and deliver campaign measurement decks that show insights drawn from the data; formulate recommendations for optimization and continue training our upcoming talent on sophisticated approaches.
• Manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects on individual accounts.
• Monitor and synthesize market research relative to our clients as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can be applied to our clients’ business.
• Understand and leverage emerging marketing automation enhancements and tech innovation on behalf of clients.
• Support the pursuit of new business (organic + new logos) by helping to define RFP responses, develop pitch decks and participate in live pitches. Manage and teach junior team members in the course of fulfilling client deliverables.
Background and Skills Required:
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, prefer business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 8+ years of experience, in some combination of management consulting, CRM, digital marketing / media within the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry (agency, consulting or client setting).
The ideal candidate should possess many of the following skills and personal characteristics:
• Expert knowledge of omnichannel marketing with emphasis on digital and direct channels and practices within the healthcare space.
• Superior grasp of digital marketing trends and key consulting frameworks and concepts.
• Exemplary communicator to both internal and external constituents, with the ability to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear manner.
• Polished, professional client management skills--this role will be heavily client-facing.
• Effective leader of cross-functional project teams in a matrixed organization.
• Analytic, inquisitive mindset, with strong quantitative skills—but also with a creative bent to apply quantitative data – including healthcare specific datasets – to inform and shape marketing strategy and creative execution.
• Knowledgeable about what analytic strategies and methods to apply to solve marketing challenges.
• Highly competent with Excel and PowerPoint.
Travel Requirements: 20%-60% annually, as required. Periodic on-site presence at client site is expected.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.