Salesforce Systems Administrator
- 1240 North Ave, West Chicago, IL 60185, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Serve as a Salesforce.com Administrator/Analyst supporting 450+ Salesforce end users across North America. Perform all aspects of Salesforce.com Administration and Business Analysis including requirement gathering/documentation, maintenance, QA testing, and ongoing development/configuration. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the management teams to make enhancements and modifications to the Salesforce.com configuration as the needs of the organization expand and evolve.
- Build new Salesforce.com features/elements, including but not limited to custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, process builder, email alerts, validation rules, lightning pages, global actions
- Setup new users
- Develop/maintain reports, views and dashboards. Maintain and continue to build out report automation.
- Maintain/monitor all data loads/data integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems/files.
- Handle all requests for support
- Maintain and continually update/expand on the Salesforce.com documentation.
- Support/configure installed apps/packages
Perform other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Good verbal communication skills – comfortable communicating over the phone and in person with sales team members and management staff at various levels.
- Good written communication stills – ability to produce professional documents and emails.
- Excellent support and training skills – Can comprehend the business needs of users and reach out to them at their level. Understands Salesforce.com functionality and can explain it to users/stakeholders at various levels.
- Good planning and prioritization skills – can deliver on complex tasks and projects, which sometimes have conflicting/overlapping timelines. Sets expectations appropriately and meets deadlines consistently. Able to effectively communicate status to management.
- Good team member – builds working relationships with team members and personnel at all levels
- Self-starter – shows initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Especially Excel and Access). Experience with CRM database applications (preferably Salesforce). Capable of configuring/modifying Salesforce.com elements such as custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, process builder, email alerts, validation rules, lightning pages, global actions, reports and dashboards. Experience or exposure to data integration products (preferably Informatica Cloud) is a plus.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree with at least 1 years of experience in performing the job duties and responsibilities described. Demonstrated ability to meet the personal attribute and skill requirements described above.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.