Vice President, Finance
- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The VP, Controller will report directly to the Global Controller and will be responsible for global technical accounting operations, as well business specific G/L, revenue recognition, business applications, internal audit compliance and consolidations.
The VP, Controller will also guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures. This person will also have responsibility for working with external auditors, corporate finance groups for treasury and tax compliance. The ideal candidate will be goal focused and operationally-oriented.
- Manage a team of 7+ accounting associates
- Manage accounting operations within Epsilon’s legacy PeopleSoft GL, as well as Hyperion consolidation tool
- Responsible for oversight of global Epsilon close, including all balance sheet, P&L and cash flows associated with operations
- Epsilon leader on all technical accounting projects, including implementation of new standards, 606 revenue recognition, as well as other operational accounting treatment.
- Key leader responsible for Epsilon’s transition to SAP based Altair integrated ERP system.
- Coordinate Epsilon’s internal audit compliance program
- Manage Epsilon’s relationship with our external auditors
- Administer all tax and insurance matters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 10 to 20 years experience in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of Big 4 public accounting experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions is recommended
- Must possess hands-on functional expertise
- Experience with Hyperion and SAP preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.