- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Publicis is an agency on a mission to be our client’s indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Strategy is core to our culture at Publicis. Our CEO is a strategist and it’s a driving force in our business. Publicis was a pioneer in offering business, brand, communications and experience strategy, joined up and fueled by our search & data scientists.
Publicis New York is looking for a Brand Strategist with strong digital chops to join our Health & Wellness team here in NYC. You’ll be working in a smart, genuinely collaborative team.
You will be responsible for supporting a major brand - and this will include helping to develop engagement strategies and brand strategies to meet a range of business challenges.
If you are someone who wants chunky challenges to run with, loves developing strategies but also rolling up your sleeves to bring them to life in this ever-changing space, we’d love to chat.
- Experience in digital, social & brand strategy and knowledge of how to leverage them to achieve marketing goals.
- Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding.
- Experience helping to lead integrated, multi-platform marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of KPIs and how best to measure success in brand, digital or social strategy.
- A grasp of how business, brands and consumers interact.
- Deep understanding of/ and experience in consumer research (qual & quant) and a grasp of a wide range of approaches. Facility with interpreting research, the difference between an observation and an insight, and how to best apply them to marketing strategies.
- Experience in synthesis of research and business data into insights and idea generation.
- Ability to collaborate with creative team in developing concepts and campaigns.
- Leadership qualities - can lead internally and externally with presence and value-add; serving as a trusted strategic advisor.
- Comfortable working in a multi-channel environment – be the team’s trusted strategy voice through an understanding of traditional digital and social platforms, ability to leverage insights and translating them into creative briefs, client presentations, brand, digital & social strategies.
- Proactive and savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and not being afraid to take the lead in raising and addressing them.
- Health & Wellness experience is our preference – or a passionate interest in the field.
- 4-7 years experience, as a guide.
Gigs are short-term projects at companies within Publicis Groupe, and you are encouraged to apply if you have time and/or are looking to take on extra work. You know how you balance your time better than anyone else, so we ask that you consider your current workload and allocations when taking on a gig. If a gig catches your eye, fuels your passion, or just feels like a way to pitch in, and if you think you can take it on, we encourage you to apply.
Gigs are not full-time role changes, you remain in your current role and get to work on the gig for the designated amount of time. Gigs offer the opportunity to reframe your skills and experience to work on a new variety of projects.