SVP, Group Account Director
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
- Understand and monitor variety of therapeutic areas and treatment trends (and ability to rapidly come up to speed on new therapeutic areas for new business opportunities)
- Demonstrate strong experience and expertise in 1-2 therapeutic areas
- Understand and monitor new and pipeline competitors – strengths, weaknesses and areas of opportunity and threat for client brand
- Ensures high agency visibility and awareness of mission. Actively seeks new assignments, revenue opportunities.
- Generates ‘big ideas’. Contributes to world class creative.
- Ensures solid strategic solutions at all levels
- Champions agency and sister agencies. Networks effectively and appropriately.
- Identifies ways to strengthen relationships
- Resolves client conflicts effectively, professionally
- Leadership: inspires and motivates staff to effectively deliver and exceed goals. Advocates for and engenders loyalty to brand, business unit
- Management: actively participates in recruitment and development of direct team members (and others within agency as appropriate)
- Exposure within entire Publicis Health network
- Takes and delivers on leadership opportunities for agency
Financial and Operational:
- Ultimate responsibility for forecasting, budgeting accurately.
- Continuously strives for revenue growth and margin profitability
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen
- Cogently outlines financial and staffing issues for executive management
- Participates in development of annual business plan
- Consistent, outstanding performance against departmental and agency objectives
- New Business acumen
- In-depth (and wide breadth) advertising knowledge: multi-disciplinary
- Category/field expert
- Goes above and beyond consistently
- Creative, effective problem solver
- Integrity: represents agency well internally, with clients, and in the world
- Fiduciary responsibility
- Proven new business skills
- Evidences global awareness, experience
- Financial acumen
- Proven management skills: strong coaching skills
- Networking and interpersonal skills: highly refined, positive internal working relationships at all levels and within all departments
- Integrity: is the face of the brand and SSNY in all life aspects: must adhere to highest levels of integrity at all times
- Passion for the Pharma client experience and business
- 15-20 years of business experience: Pharma client-side experience required.
- 5-7 years of managerial experience required. 10+ preferred
- Extensive Pharma client experience
- Extensive advertising agency experience
- Ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of several therapeutic areas/ brand categories
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.