SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) Senior Market Consultant for Global Automotive Company
- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Mercedes-Benz, the #1 premium automotive brand in the world to handle all marketing activity for Mercedes-Benz, from advertising to digital experience, to data science and CRM, to dealer communications.
As SFMC Market Senior Consultant, you will be responsible to develop and optimize the Business Design of the Customer Journey Blueprints for Region Overseas in alignment with several stakeholders and marketing channels. These will form the base for the markets for their local Customer Journey adjustments. In this role you will be consulting the markets and region on the customer journey strategy and support 17 local markets to achieve the optimal use of the implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution.
- SFMC product expert to optimize SFMC setup and design and create/implement journeys.
- Drives local assessment and gathers market needs
- Perform initial journey briefing workshops with markets
- Driving regional level User Journeys and advising regional marketing team on strategy
- Translating Use Cases and Contact Flows into Journeys in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Single point of contact during pilot implementations of the customer journey to coordinate the stakeholders demands and development team
- Creating Data Extensions based on defined Data Model
- Refining Architecture in Marketing Cloud system (User interface, Folder structure) on a regional level but as well on market level
- Development of journey in Test BU and testing
- Consult main track markets and journey approval including streamlining with DMP and social channels
- Recommend optimization and AB testing via personalization
- Optimisation and continued rollout/ development of templates - dynamic content, (HTML development experience is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of overall work experience, Ideally 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/similar experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans.
- Completed SFMC Certification /Email Specialist or Consultant strongly preferred
- Understanding of SQL and Ampscript -> strong knowledge of leveraging SQL for SFMC segmentation
- In depth knowledge of relational databases in terms of segmentation and personalization
- Marketing and campaign planning experience
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other additional project members
- Understanding of overall tech landscape incl CRM and DMP, Social Studio
- Ability to translate crm journey flows into tech requirements and provide optimization strategies
- Knowledge of reporting and metrics, tracking and improvement proposals
- Ability to travel up to 20-40% of the time.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in data-driven personalized 360’ customer marketing approach & journey development, ideally with automotive background
- Data-driven analytical approach to marketing and problem solving combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time