SFMC (Sales Force Marketing Cloud) Adoption Lead
- 8, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Kewangan, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Publicis Emil is a bespoke global agency within Publicis Groupe for Mercedes-Benz, the #1 premium automotive brand in the world to handle all marketing activity for Mercedes-Benz, from advertising to digital experience, to data science and CRM, to dealer communications.
As SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Market Adoption Consultant, you will be trained on the platform. Post the training, you will be responsible to adopt the Regional Use Case Blueprint to local market needs with focus on business consulting aspects. For being successful in this role you shall have a good understanding of local marketing needs by articulating the business benefits by consulting and highlighting on the right usage of the product.
In this role you will be consulting the markets and region on the customer journey strategy and support 17 local markets to achieve the optimal use of the implemented SFMC solution.
- Drive local assessment and gathers market needs
- Perform initial journey briefing workshops with markets
- Translating Regional Use Cases and Contact Flows into Journeys in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Single point of contact for markets during rollout of the customer journey per market to coordinate between the stakeholders and development team
- Creating Data Extensions based on defined Data Model
- Refining Architecture in Marketing Cloud system (User interface, Folder structure) on a regional level but as well on market level
- Development of journey in Test BU and testing
- Consult main track markets and journey approval including streamlining with DMP and social channels
- Recommend optimization and AB testing via personalization
- Optimization and continued rollout/ development of templates - dynamic content, (HTML development experience is a plus)
- Good experience (minimum 8+ years experience, on any marketing automation platform to adopt and rollout use cases and customer journeys (e.g. Adobe Campaign HotSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Industry experience preferably in the Automotive industry
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans.
- Understanding of SQL -> with strong knowledge of leveraging SQL for SFMC segmentation
- In depth knowledge of relational databases in terms of segmentation and personalization
- Marketing and campaign planning experience
- Experience in customer journey creation, including data driven journeys
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other additional project members
- Understanding of overall tech landscape incl CRM and DMP, Social Studio
- Ability to translate CRM journey flows into local market Business and technical requirements and provide optimization strategies
- Knowledge of reporting and metrics, tracking and improvement proposals
- Ability to travel up to 20-40% of the time.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in data-driven personalized 360’ customer marketing approach & journey development, ideally with automotive background
- Data-driven analytical approach to marketing and problem solving combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!