- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Media Planner is responsible for developing media strategies and buys in alignment with the objectives and strategies of assigned clients. They will be a go-to-person for media planning expertise. We are looking for a quick-thinking, proactive, media-savvy Planner, and must be able to work both independently and be a team player.
- Working closely with the media supervisor to develop strategic channel/media approaches that routinely impress and excite clients
- Managing and mentoring the associate planner in gathering creative spec data, developing insertion orders, trafficking and monitoring campaigns
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to aid in buy recommendations and campaign development
- Developing close working relationships with vendors, as well as managing cross-departmental issues/questions regarding campaign execution
- Analyzing campaign results to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into concise, actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding
- A four-year college education and two to four years of experience working as a media assistant or planner, preferably in a multichannel capacity at a creative agency
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process
- An artful ability to translate client objectives into exceptional media strategies – and communicate them clearly
- Solid understanding of general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.