- Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Media are talent pooling for up and coming opportunities at a junior level, we want to be in touch with the brightest and best in the industry for when the suitable roles pop up!
Are you a recent university leaver looking for your first full time role in the media world?
We are always looking for numbers focused, personable and confident Account Coordinators to support our teams! What is equally just as important is that we hire:
- An inventive spirit and a big picture thinker
- Someone who has a genuine passion for media
- A true ‘ team work makes the dream work’ mentality
What you’re looking for:
- A culture where you feel empowered to seek out challenges and work on your weaknesses
- A family feel and an incredibly loyal environment learning from and working with some of the best in the biz!
- Endless training and development opportunities
- A bachelor degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant field
- 3-6 month experience within a media agency (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of Australian media
- Good communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Good presentation skills
- General computer skills (Excel - required)
- Has the ability to work well within a team environment
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role
- Has the ability to develop strong relationships with the media and clients
What’s in it for you?
- An inclusive and fun workplace where the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love and actions brands needs.
- The opportunity to experience another world, learn a skill or do something you are passionate about outside of media through our annual Human Experience Day.
- Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle.
- A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development programme tailored to the training you need to drive your career development.
- Local and Global Mobility – transferring to any agency within Publicis Groupe in Australia and internationally.
- An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about Starcom and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
- Progressive parental leave initiatives.
- Wellbeing initiatives that support your ‘Wholeself’ – mental health initiatives which include a Publicis wide shut down in October each year to mark World Mental Health Day. We also have massages, flu shots, free breakfast and fruit and access to our Employee Assistance Program.